JDM Materials Company/Eureka Stone Quarry is seeking an experienced Driller for our Quarry located in Snydersville, PA.
- Moves the drill to designated locations within the quarry and safely maneuvers into position to drill blast holes.
- Operate the drill to drill holes according to the drill pattern.
- Maintain bits, hammers, and steel tubes, and change the steel tubes as needed.
- Inspect and maintain drill’s mechanisms, lubricant system, and fluid levels.
- Make minor repairs by replacing gaskets, filters, and hoses.
- Complete drilling and blasting reports as required.
- Coordinate with management and maintain drilling supplies.
- Operate equipment with a high degree of competence, skill, and proficiency.
- Perform duties safely, responsibly and proficiently.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in a quarry, tool, and shop areas.
- Perform pre-shift and post-shift safety inspections and complete required reports.
- Maintain proper tool inventory.
- Perform a variety of duties as directed by the manager.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and random screening.
- Acceptable performance, maintenance, and safety history.
- Exhibit high level of competence, skill, and proficiency.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- May need to travel to other locations as needed.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
Eureka Stone Quarry is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.