JDM Materials Company in Snyderville, PA is looking for a Full-time Concrete Batchman.
This is a skilled position requiring a thorough understanding of the ready-mix concrete business. The operator controls the process to produce concrete from raw ingredients and additives according to predetermined specifications using computer batching software. Verifies correct admixtures are used in correct dosages and provide verification that the concrete batched meets the specifications established by company and customer. This position requires day to day interaction with other employees.
- Verify each load for yardage, mix, added products, and all other quality information.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Keep required records and logs.
- Oversee the cleaning of the central mix plant.
- Monitor inventories in the plant. (Cement, flash, admixtures).
- Must be able to produce concrete products to required specifications.
- Ability to perform moderately complex mathematical equations as applicable.
- Thorough working knowledge of computer/batching system.
- Define problems, collect data and communicate with management.
- Must have quality as a core value and work well as a team player.
- Must be able to pass Pre- Employment & Random Drug Screening.