JDM Materials Company/Eureka Stone Quarry is looking for a self-motivated reliable individual to fill the position opening of Asphalt Plant Laborer who will be responsible for all ground operations, such as greasing equipment, general laboring, equipment operation, and routine maintenance in and around our Asphalt Plants.
- Safely and efficiently operate heavy equipment such as bobcat, skid steer, man lift, water truck, and haul truck.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance on plant equipment as needed, using ladders to access platforms and landings
- Perform manual tasks in a safe manner, such as shoveling, sweeping, and jackhammer operation
- Perform daily pre and post inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies
- Assists the plant foreman with the daily operations and upkeep of the plant.
- Prior asphalt experience a plus.
- Must be available when some travel may be needed.
- Must be reliable.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
- Potential Over Time.
- Union position.
Eureka Stone Quarry, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.